I really enjoyed your information on podcasting. The insert of the video really is helpful. Being able to read through and even compare to what knowledge you already have always helps with the clarifying of the information. Good job! Have a great day!
Hi :) I'm Leslie! In my free time I really enjoy being with my friends, family, and my Shih Tzu puppy, Ellie. I volunteer at Jireh Sports site every Monday where I teach children gymnastics. I find that I am happiest when I am helping others and I live by the quote "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
I really enjoyed your information on podcasting. The insert of the video really is helpful. Being able to read through and even compare to what knowledge you already have always helps with the clarifying of the information. Good job! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete